We at casino-newjersey.com process your (customers and visitors to our website) personal data. We have put procedures in place so that we can keep your personal data secure and handle it with care.
Handling Personal Data Responsibly
The Data We Process
We may process the following personal data about you:
- Date of birth
- IP address
- Email address
- Location data
- Website usage
- Personal preferences and opinions
When and How We Collect and Process
We will collect data directly when you access our website and use our services. We may keep a copy of your communication if you contact us.
We analyze your data in order to:
- improve the quality of our services and your user experience
- deliver relevant or interesting content in the form of adverts or promotional emails
- to conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used
- meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights
In order to deliver services and manage our business, we work with several third parties. In certain circumstances, we might need to share your personal data. These include:
- Authorized Service Providers – may have access to personal information in order to process credit card payments but are not permitted to use the information for any other purpose or to share it.
- Third-Party Service Providers & Affiliates – may receive data from us to carry out order fulfillment, customer service, business analysis, marketing, or web development. Data may also be shared in the event of surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other special events. Data shared could include your name and contact information.
- Legal Requirement or Protecting Rights – when deemed appropriate we may disclose personal information to assist efforts to investigate or prevent illegal activity and to protect or defend the rights or safety of the company, our users, employees or others. It may be necessary to disclose information when complying with the law, enforcing our terms and conditions or in response to an investigative demand. If appropriate, we may disclose data when exercising or establishing our legal rights, defending against legal claims.
Account Changes or Closure
In the event that you would like to change the information in your account or close your account, you may do so either from the account page or by contacting us to with a request to amend or deactivate your account. When your account is amended or deleted, we may retain some information in order to prevent fraud and to comply with legal requirements.
Keeping and Removing Data
Keeping your data secure is a serious task that we attempt to undertake to the best of our ability. We put in place reasonable electronic, physical and personnel measures to protect data from misuse, theft, alteration or loss. When it comes to keeping data safe, you also share some of the responsibility; keep your password confidential, change your password immediately if you suspect someone has gained unauthorized access, and notify us immediately if you have lost control of your account.
We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes listed above. In some circumstances, we keep your personal data during a certain period to meet legal, tax or accounting requirements. We will securely delete or make your data anonymous if it is no longer required.
What are Cookies?
What Cookies Do?
Below is more information about common cookies that we use, their purpose, and how long they are stored on your device. Find out more about how to deactivate or delete cookies here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/cookie-faq/
Techincal necessity means cookies that allow the website to function properly. Cookies are automatically placed on your device when you access the website unless you have changed your browser settings to reject cookies. Some cookies are placed on your device for convenience and performance, including saving your website settings or preferences. Storage duration could mean session cookies, permanent cookies, and flow cookies.
Session, Flaw, Permanent Cookies
Session cookies exist only for the duration of your website visit. Permanent cookies are stored for longer; these are the ones associated with sign-in activity and preferences. They are automatically deleted after a predefined period. Flow cookies allow communication between our company and our servers. They are created when you navigate the website but are deleted when you finish. They are uniquely identified, but we can’t link them to a user.